In 1948, Cobra caused a true revolution in the modern art scene in the Netherlands. Since 1995, the Cobra Museum has been the home for the heritage of the Cobra movement and the place where the spirit of Cobra is kept alive. Its exhibitions consistently show new aspects of the Cobra artists and their sources of inspiration. The museum also shows the work of talented contemporary artists who work in the spirit of Cobra.
Since its opening in 1995, the Cobra Museum has maintained close ties with the business community. A wonderful example of this is the Business Club Cobra Museum that was started in 2006.
The Cobra Business Club is a network of companies that have affiliated themselves with the Cobra Museum for the longer term. First and foremost, the club provides a good platform for meeting each other several times a year. Our members – the current list can be found below – are leading companies in the Amsterdam metropolitan region. The Cobra Business Club makes an annual donation to the museum, which it uses to finance special projects or acquisitions. Members benefit from the image of the Cobra Museum for their relationship marketing.
Why should I join the Cobra Business Club?
- You would like to meet new business colleagues from the Amsterdam metropolitan region.
- The club appeals to you and suits your interests.
- You would enjoy attending the inspiring and special meetings where – in addition to an attractive programme – there is also ample opportunity to ‘network’ with like-minded people. You are most welcome to bring a guest to each event.
- You would love to let yourself be surprised by the culinary side of the Cobra Business Club.
- And of course you wholeheartedly support the Cobra Museum.
Membership of the Cobra Business Club has an annual membership fee of €3,000, excluding VAT. The Cobra Business Club offers an attractive package in return:
- Your name in the museum.
- 10% discount on room rental + a last-minute rate for renting the Boardroom.
- Four events with high-profile speakers, excellent food and beverages.
- Invitation to all openings of new exhibitions in the Cobra Museum.
- An end-of-year dinner at the museum including your partner or a guest.
- 10% discount on art and articles from the museum shop.
- Twenty entrance tickets.
The board of Business Club Cobra Museum consists of:
- Friso van der Mark (chair) – Rabobank Amstel and Vecht
- Max Amson (Treasurer) – Amson & Kolhoff Notarissen
- Jan de Boer – Dura Vermeer
- Kriek Wille – Van Doorne
- Dariush Oranghi – MSolutions
Our members are entrepreneurs and directors of both multinationals and SMEs. Interesting business exchanges are very common in the Business Club. Guests are most welcome!
These are our present Business Club members:
- ABN Amro
- Altera Vastgoed
- Amson & Kolhoff Notarissen
- Amstelstad Accountants & Adviseurs
- BPD (Cobra Founder)
- De Vos & Partners advocaten
- De Groot Douma Vosmeijer Advocaten
- Dura Vermeer
- HermanDeGroot Ingenieurs
- Hizkia van Kralingen
- HSB Bouw Volendam
- Hoorne Vastgoed
- Maasdam Group
- MSolutions Real Estate
- Netjes Beheer
- PPG Coatings
- Rabobank Amstel en Vecht
- Trebbe (Cobra Founder)
- Unibail-Rodamco Westfield
- Van Doorne
- Van Poelgeest BMW-MINI Amstelveen
- Zorg en Zekerheid
A network of companies affiliated with the Cobra Museum
The Cobra Museum offers the business community a range of cooperation opportunities. Besides the Cobra Business Club, there are also the Founders, Friends, Donors and various sponsorship options on a project basis. What unites all our partners is a love for the museum and the realisation that the museum is a unique partner for relationship management, receptions and inspiration.
If you would like more information about the boundless possibilities of the Cobra Museum of Modern Art, please send an email or contact Denise van der Schaft by telephone:
+31 (0) 20 54750351